Friday, December 14, 2012

Wild One

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free til they found someone just as wild to run with them." 
This quote touched me in more ways imaginable and changed my opinion on animal prints. I used to think they were tacky, but when I saw this dress, it immediately changed my mind. The hem was semi see-through and the top is sheer, perfect for me! Of course, I had to buy a belt first before I can wear it to give some structure. Animal prints can be overwhelming, so I wore neutral accessories and ta-da! A cute date outfit!
DV dress
belt from Landmark
pewter glitter flats from Rusty Lopez

I admire this silhouette shots I had to post them. So dramatic.
I look like a Greek heroine about to wrestle with a chimaera in an amphitheatre. Too much? 
Any comments?

Hype this on Lookbook and Chictopia.

- Seyra x

No comments:

Post a Comment