Saturday, January 26, 2013

Coral Dilettante

First, I want to apologize for my few unknown readers  (who am I kidding? I don't have any. Ha ha. It's all good though.) for not updating this blog. Between, academics, academics and academics (did I mention academics?) I cannot seem to find the time. I know, I'm turning into such an anti-social nerd. But, I'm attempting to change that. 

As you have noticed, I gravitate towards body conscious dresses.There's something about their cut that's mesmerizing. Plus, in retrospect, women are not allowed to wear such dresses or God forbid they will look like harlots. This is also an oblation to all the ladies during the earlier times that did not have the slightest chance in doning this and a celebration of the deconstruction of the patriarchal society. Okay, so this is getting sesquipedalian. Stopping now.

I just want to add that whenever you wear body hugging dresses, don't be too conscious. Women naturally have curves, and they should be exalted. Thanks for reading!


Hype this on Lookbook and vote on Chictopia.

- Seyra x

No comments:

Post a Comment