Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ribbons and Lace

So how's your New Year so far? Are you still hang up on vacation like me? You'll acclimatize soon enough, don't cha worry. 

This dress. Can you believe it? This is sole conservative dress I own. Also, the longest dress I own, which is still two inches above the knee. I feel like the most goody goody gal whenever I wear this, like I the modern version of Maria Clara. (Ha ha ha.) I love the neutral color and how the black perfectly blended with it. I've always adore ribbons, they remind me of innocent elementary school days. But since I am me, and I couldn't help adding some peek-a-boo details, there's the lacey hem. 
dress from a Christmas bazaar. (Like always.)
bangles, gift from relatives

Movember! Hihi, I adore this necklace bought from a bazaar
Any comments?

- Seyra x

No comments:

Post a Comment