1. Make me fall in love with you everyday. No, not in the grand 50 First Dates way. But in the simplest sense of the word, like offering to pay for my lunch or complimenting me unexpectedly.
2. Be prepared to answer my most random questions.
3. Just laugh at my most radical ideas, wild confessions and song outbursts. Never react too badly.
4. Flowers are most welcome during ordinary days and not on special occasions.
5. Introduce me to your family, I'm sure I will love them.
6. For some reason I couldn't explain even to myself, I'm always touched to my core when you pay during dates. (Even if that was my idea.) But, I never wish for fine dining. Kwek-kwek with cucumber and onions at the Sunken Garden will be perfect.
7. Be the most fawning chauffeur. (Ha ha.)
8. Passionate lip kisses (not smacks) are still the best way to say goodbye after a date.
9. Support my every whim, they're mostly harmless and fun.
10. Go shopping with me, and treat me to some accessories.
11. Be patient with me. Be impossibly encouraging and irritatingly optimistic during dire times.
12. Never be angry when I'm angry.
13. Always listen to me. Keep this in mind: Even when I'm wrong, I'm always right. This sounds controlling, but do what I say, your (or maybe our) life will be better for it.
14. I hate going to movies alone. That's the only thing I hate doing alone, so please, come with me to every single (and often times indie) film I wanna see.
15. Don't take care of me, care for me. These two things are entirely different. And, I can take care of myself.
16. Never control me. I would just rebel more.
17. Regardless of your love language, express your feelings to me. Effervescence in technology and looking at my photos when you're alone are the worsts. Please, do say it so I can know it. Because honestly, I am unfeeling.
18. I beg you, never do solo mirror shots. Please.
19. You should know that I hate the song "Marry You" by Bruno Mars.
20. I want to have a photo of us, kissing, taken candidly as a memento of one of the most cherished moments in my life.